Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Join me Now!

Hey there,

As a professional photographer & businessman I'm using a PhotoShelter website to handle online sales, high resolution file distribution, SEO and more. It's a great way to attract new clients, show my work professionally, and do business with clients online. And I think it might be a great fit for you too.
Make a living throught photography is more than pressing down the button and sit down for years waiting for someone who look at your image and say "hey how much for that!"
That's a WASTE of time. Learn how to license your images and organize them. Pretty much like cleaning your desk of dust. Get into the biz like me.

You can use the link below to save some money on sign-up, and I get an account credit too!

http://www.photoshelter.com/referral/TX7AB5AQ3A

I think you're really going to like what you see, so come join me on PhotoShelter!

Join PhotoShelter & Save!

No comments: